Our story started because it became very clear the power of appropriate education. I was working in a school district that was a blend of wealthy, generational family money and immigrant families who are establishing a new life for their family, and everyone in between. To me, this school district was What does that mean?
FAPE- "Free and Appropriate Education" is an American Civil Rights. Every child is eligible to this. What became very clear
We believe in the active balance of
mind, body, soul by,
1. Gaining control in fitness
2. Releasing your emotions with play
3. Focusing on Learning
Community Based Services for children who:
1. Thrive with small group instruction
2. Are nervous to learn something new
3. Struggle with social emotional regulation and coping strategies
4. Impulse control or struggle to paying attention
5. Problem solving or conflict resolution and analytical skills
6. Generally give up quickly
Who Are We?
COMPASS Learning Advantage, is a Hoboken based company that works in your home, public library, your child’s classroom, etc. Our staff are highly trained and ready to work with
We are dedicated to improve the quality of instruction delivered to the exceptional learner.
Every strategy implemented are those which embrace learning and motivate the student to persevere through any challenge because our approach is tailored to each child as an individual.